Thursday, November 20, 2008

Here we go again..

So, I've created another blog. I have a journal I write in but I don't have the energy to lift up a pen and start writing nor do I have the energy to think of coherent sentences and then decide if I should write them down.

I don't know anymore. I've been saying that a lot lately. I have no idea. Really. I don't know what I want to do anymore. At the same time, I've got too much to do but I don't know where to start. Do I really want to go into science? Well.. yeah, I do... but Can I? My biggest fear right now is that I won't get in... and I'll have to fall on the backup plan that I don't have.

Did everything just seem to get harder? Or maybe it's because I've been so discouraged I don't want to try anymore? It was so simple to balance everything in Grade 11 but it's like once I "stepped" into Grade 12, everything just get bombarded at you, and everyone wants this and that from you.

I'm just blurting random stuff that probably won't make sense when I'll re-read it later, which I probably won't.

Anyway, what else do I have to get out? I have to go shopping again. What a pain in the ass. I don't mind the purchasing part, it's just the dealing-with-shitty-cs-and-walking-around-the-entire-mall-to-find-what-you're-looking-for part that makes me not like shopping.

I have to call the place I'm doing work experience soon. And think about the things I can wear without freezing in the December weather.

No comments: